Tune In Tonight
Tune in tonight at 8 PM EST. President Trump is set to announce his reelection campaign in Orlando, Florida.
There is plenty of bad news and discouraging headlines. And I should know since I often write about it in this daily report. But today I want to focus on some positive news that is too often overlooked.
- The Great Recession is finally in the rear-view mirror. Our economy is growing again. The stock market is up 40% since the end of 2016.
- Taxes are down and regulations are being rolled back.
- Wages are growing again.
- Household income is at a record high.
- Confidence in the economy and personal finances is at a 17-year high.
- Manufacturing jobs are coming back to America. Obama said they were gone for good.
- Unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics have reached record lows.
- More than 4 million people have gotten off of food stamps.
- Energy production is booming, drastically reducing our dependence on foreign energy.
- Overseas, America is leading once again. We are seriously confronting adversaries like Iran and China, and renegotiating unfair trade deals.
- At the same time, we are rebuilding our military.
- We are strengthening historic alliances, most especially our alliance with Israel.
- Our NATO allies are contributing more toward their own defense.
- The ISIS caliphate has been crushed.
- We are finally getting serious about securing our border.
- We are making tremendous progress restoring balance to the federal courts.
- Pro-life legislation is advancing at the state level.
- Planned Parenthood is losing access to federal tax dollars.
- For the first time in 12 years, a majority of Americans feel good about the future.
Please share this report with friends and family members so they know there is good news, and not just the gloom and doom we see from the mainstream media.
President Trump tweeted today:
"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!"
Trump is doing everything he can to stop illegal immigration while the far left are inviting in as many illegal immigrants as they can.
Values Voter Summit
Join me in our nation's capital, October 11th - 13th, for the 2019 Values Voter Summit.
Vice President Mike Pence said, "The Values Voter Summit [is] the greatest gathering of conservative pro-family Americans in the nation." And he is absolutely right!
That's why American Values has been a proud sponsor of the Summit every year.
As always, this year's Summit will feature an incredible lineup of top government officials, opinion makers and faith leaders. There will be educational and informative breakout sessions, as well as events honoring those who have made significant contributions to the conservative movement.
American Values will be hosting a special luncheon Saturday, October 12th.
Register now at valuesvotersummit.org.
I look forward to seeing you there.